Solved FT Aura 5 Lite

james1234

Hello, I was recently setting up my ft aura 5 lite and when connected to everything, instead of the elevator, rudder or ailerons autocorrecting for changes in pitch and all that they just kinda of twitch. I have an Spektrum Ar620 receiver and i’m kind of thinking that that rx doesn’t work with the gyro system, would I be right?

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
you can't use servo reversing in your TX, you have to do any servo reversing in the setup tool (or via the TX stick tricks that I believe it has)

Also, which mode do you have the aura in? there is an angle mode and a rate mode (using quad terms here), the rate mode will try to correct for external forces, but will not re-level your plane when the sticks are centered. The angle mode, change your inputs to what angle from level you want the craft in.

JasonK

Participation Award Recipient
did you fully follow this video? they even use spectrum in the video.

ahh I see your issue, the receiver your using is not a serial receiver. you need to use a serial receiver

james1234

ahh I see your issue, the receiver your using is not a serial receiver. you need to use a serial receiver
So there’s no way I can use this receiver with the aura?

Tuvor

What receiver works best with the aura?