FT- DELTA Build Plans ? How do you print plans properly?

eddyalce

Hi there. I am attempting to print the FT Dellta Build tilded plans at the following link:
http://assets.flitetest.com/article_files/FT-Delta-Swappable-TILED-PLANS_1360345579.pdf

It appears that the link only provides half of the build plan. Am i missing something?

When i attempt to print the full size plans only the top left corner is printed.
http://assets.flitetest.com/article_files/FT-Delta-Swappable-FULL-SIZE-PLANS_1360345551.pdf

I m using a regular Cannon Injet printer. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I think they only have half of the wing and you're supposed to use that template twice. Both halves are identical. Just flip over the template to make the mirrored version for the other side.

You can print the full sized version as tiled. You're just using your computer to chop up the plans. I've always printed off the full sized versions without any issues. Just make sure you're printing "100% scale" and not "fit to page". Also make sure you are printing all of the pages.

eddyalce

I think they only have half of the wing and you're supposed to use that template twice. Both halves are identical. Just flip over the template to make the mirrored version for the other side.

You can print the full sized version as tiled. You're just using your computer to chop up the plans. I've always printed off the full sized versions without any issues. Just make sure you're printing "100% scale" and not "fit to page". Also make sure you are printing all of the pages.

Hmmi am not sure how to get my computer to properly chop it off. it only wants to print one page.

eagle4

in your print settings, there should be an option to do a tiled poster print. are you using a PC?

eddyalce

Thanks guys i figured it out. I had to download the latest version of Adobe reader. it looks like some older versions doesnt do it properly.