FT Flyer & Nutball Jollies)))))

Shug

Hey there ya'll,
Was cleaning out my Nut-Hut about a month back and re-discovered a lot of my old RC and Control Line plane stuff. The urge struck again and it hit strong. Someone sent me a link to Flitetest and I watched some videos....which are truly so well done and capture the enthusiasm of all the FT Crew. Ordered up a Swappable kit and it dug out the hot glue gun and got to getting.
These are so fun to fly and I can go to a local park and not bother a soul.
Whooooo Buddy))))
Been grinning like dancing' Leprechaun flying these planes.
Thanks fellers.
Shug

Coleman

You need to build the Nube Tube by Experimental Airlines, I can't say enough great things about it. Love the flying and the artwork.

MrClean

That's my buddy Shug. Was watching a video while he was going over alcohol stoves for camping and noticed a control line plane hanging in the background. The man is a professional performer, Hammock camper (-27° F record outing), Carolina style BBQ master, Mandoline player and he builds a mighty fine looking CL plane.

If you ever want a primer on hammock camping, he's got a series up on Youtube.

I'm glad to see him playing with model airplanes again, if he gets over here and posts from time to time it'll be a fantastic addition.

Last edited:

Shug

That's my buddy Shug. Was watching a video while he was going over alcohol stoves for camping and noticed a control line plane hanging in the background. The man is a professional performer, Hammock camper (-27° F record outing), Carolina style BBQ master, Mandoline player and he builds a mighty fine looking CL plane.

If you ever want a primer on hammock camping, he's got a series up on Youtube.

I'm glad to see him playing with model airplanes again, if he gets over here and posts from time to time it'll be a fantastic addition.

Mighty nice of ya' there MrClean. Getting the control line armada going too. Not seen a foam control line stunt ship yet. May be a project waiting........
This is my Prowler I just finished. Sat un-finished for 19 years.
Below that is my Bi-Slob ARF I did today. Crazy flier. Control Line 3D kinda sorta.....

Last edited: