FT golden hawk

airking

the golden hawk is a futuristic jet that air hawk and I are going to build we need some help from you guys please give us your input :D

Attachments

• us-navys-blue-angels.jpg
    us-navys-blue-angels.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 26

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Air king! You joined back in August of last year, this is your first post and you don't have a squadron of these built yet?!? What in the world have you been doing with your time ?!? :p

Let us know where you're at so far and we'll help if we can!

airhawk

Crashing Ace
well he was on many sites playing games and watching Fetch yes the show on PBS kids how do i know i live next door to him

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
Team work. I like it.

But if you guys have any specific questions ask. We'd gladly answer them and try to help.

I used to watch Fetch... lol. I stopped when they added the cat.

airking

what do you guys think about a viggin style with a blue angles finish any other ideas that would be helpful please reply when you get the chance

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
Sorry, I don't do the EDF thing, at least not yet. Can't recommend what I haven't tried...

From the raving accolades bestowed on the Viggen, I'd say you can't go wrong with it.

airhawk

Crashing Ace
this is rough but if you want it you got it im going to be the one mostly on this project cause air king isn't that involved in flite test i sort of forced him into it and then he sort of got into it a little ft golden eagle.png

edfjockey

If its your first EDF, why go to the trouble of designing your own? I took the FT-22 and modified it to use a 70MM EDF in place of the slot prop and it flew amazingly well. Just a tip though the thrust tube is critical, length 1.5 times the diameter and tapered 2/3 of fan diameter,(I used a red solo cup,(Dixie) with the end cut out as mine and it was sweet till the end. See "lessons learned" forum "fly the plane" post. lol

airhawk

Crashing Ace
yeah i gave up airking hates this hobby traded it in for minecraft and other stuff he says he doesn't time but he plays video games in that time