Ft Speed Build kit junky

Grind

Hello there. I started playing with R/C, when I was a teenager, and sold one of my bikes to buy a car.

I got a part time job at a hobby shop. Oh, the rabbit hole I fell into... That led to more cars, boats, and eventually, planes. That was more than 30 years ago.

About 20 years ago, my (now ex-) wife's son got me into racing, and I did that for a while. Won a trophy, and from there, I had to move up from the stock Sportsman class to the big boys. I didn't feel like making the expensive jump, so I gave it up. I've been sober ever since.

A couple months ago, my Son-in-law got a couple Traxxas cars.

The wagon got bumpy.

I started watching YouTube videos of R/C stuff. I looked into resurrecting my old car.

The horses started running wild.

I stumbled upon A Flite Test video on YouTube. I watched a few of them.

I dropped the reins.

I stopped by the local hobby shop. They carried Flite Test merchandise.

The wagon is out of control.

In the past couple weeks, I've been back to the LHS several times, and I am currently building my fifth FT Speed Build kit.

I have fallen off the wagon.

FastCrash45

Elite member
Hello there. I started playing with R/C, when I was a teenager, and sold one of my bikes to buy a car.

I got a part time job at a hobby shop. Oh, the rabbit hole I fell into... That led to more cars, boats, and eventually, planes. That was more than 30 years ago.

About 20 years ago, my (now ex-) wife's son got me into racing, and I did that for a while. Won a trophy, and from there, I had to move up from the stock Sportsman class to the big boys. I didn't feel like making the expensive jump, so I gave it up. I've been sober ever since.

A couple months ago, my Son-in-law got a couple Traxxas cars.

The wagon got bumpy.

I started watching YouTube videos of R/C stuff. I looked into resurrecting my old car.

The horses started running wild.

I stumbled upon A Flite Test video on YouTube. I watched a few of them.

I dropped the reins.

I stopped by the local hobby shop. They carried Flite Test merchandise.

The wagon is out of control.

In the past couple weeks, I've been back to the LHS several times, and I am currently building my fifth FT Speed Build kit.

I have fallen off the wagon.
You'll just have to accept it. Might just go ahead and clear vehicles out of the garage. Clean out any sheds too, you'll need the space to hang your planes. Embrace your addiction for what it is, a happiness maker!!