GOPRO HD 2 FPV Help

trailogy

Maybe you guys can help me. I posted this on RcGroups a couple of days ago and it doesn't look like it will be getting any comments:

I recently got the Skyzone P&P 200 MW set. It came with a dongle to plug into the GOPROs usb port. The problem is though, it does't fit. The actual size of the Usb on the plug and the port are the same but the inner parts don't fit together. I have a GOPRO Hero 2.

I have another usb thing that does fit into the GOPRO and was thinking about cutting it and soldering it onto the dongle to accept the GOPRO. Is this ok or do you think there is a reason why the inside of the dongle is made like that? Any Help is appreciated. Thanks

Now it looks like on the HD2 there is like a 3.2 mm jack for vid out. Is this the case? Would love to hear from someone who has done this.

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
Right you want the jack for AV out not the USB. Its actually a 2.5mm jack not a 3.2mm one. The USB is to connect to the computer. Here is a 2.5mm jack for FPV, or you can search around to see if you can find a source near you

trailogy

Thank you! Will any 2.5 mm jack work or will I just have to order one. I have a whole bunch that I can use but I am not sure if the pins line up correctly.

Thank you!