Grayson Hobby Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilot Scott

FLY LOW
You are correct. We are just now getting over the xmas rush and have not had a chance to shoot the pictures, inventory and add to the site yet. We will have them on there shortly.
You have a new customer. Couldnt find the spare parts on your website to order a few along with the plane.
Are they not listed or is it just my user headspace?
Thanks so much for your prompt reply.....not used to that with the "other" guys!!!!!

Pilot Error

Would like to get that t-28 and some parts

Like to get parts.....just cant find them all.....the dynam t-28 is in stock correct?
Thank,
Richard

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Hey Scott... Just placed an order on your site! Because of the kudos that everyone has given you here and the prices you have, if things go well with this one I can see a lot more orders!

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Grayson-Hobby-Monster-Jet-Logo_sm.jpg

IN STOCK NOW!!!

Sorry Pilot Scott, I had to BLAB!
Hope you still have one for me tomorrow.
I left one in my shopping cart but won't have access to my CC till tomorrow :(

Thurmond

Last edited:

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
I received my order from Grayson Hobby on Wednesday. Scott, you have a good company there! Everything was correct, nicely packaged, and was everything I had hoped for.

I will be back to purchase more stuff from your site, I am thinking about a quad copter and the motors and ESC I am sure will be from your site!

Goo job!!!

Avi8tor

Hey I wanted to share my ordering experience with Grayson Hobby. Ordered a motor and esc Wednesday and it was here yesterday! (Thursday)... Realize there is only one state between us but still!

I might be able to get my Bixler in the air this weekend :)

Thanks for the quick shipping.

R/Avi

Pilot Scott

FLY LOW
Sorry for the delay but we are covered up with the move. Thanks for the kind words. Our new warehouse is 5x larger than the old and 3x the showroom. We should be up and running in a few weeks. 220 Old Loganville Road, Loganville, GA 30052

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Hey Scott, I know you guys are moving, but wanted to get a recommendation from you if possible. I have the PZ P-51 D and wasted the motor attempting inverted flight too close to the deck. (No video guys, sorry!)
I would like to order a replacement from your site, but a little confused on what would be best. I would like to see a little more power, but something close to stock would be best so I don't have to change ESC and batteries. Its supposed to be a 960kv 480 size. 11.1v batteries, 18 amp ESC. What would you use?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Pilot Scott

FLY LOW
Our GH2212-13 is the most common replacement for that set up. It will give you very similar weights and size but much more power, not to mention more bang for your buck vs the direct OEM replacement. 15 bucks for a motor or 32 for the full meal deal.

..................Its supposed to be a 960kv 480 size. 11.1v batteries, 18 amp ESC. What would you use?

Thanks in advance!

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Our GH2212-13 is the most common replacement for that set up. It will give you very similar weights and size but much more power, not to mention more bang for your buck vs the direct OEM replacement. 15 bucks for a motor or 32 for the full meal deal.

Scott, sounds good... Thanks a bunch, but it does now make me curious. I purchased a GH2217-09 combo with the 30 amp ESC and I am thinking that would make the old P51 a rocketship, Am I thinking correctly?
I originally purchased it for a scratchbuild that didn't turn out well, but the motor is fine just do not have the prop adapter and spinner. Hmmmmmmm. May try the one I bought but not sure the prop setup off of the P51 will fit the motor.
Looks like some experimentation is on the horizon.

Thanks Pilot Scott!

Status
Not open for further replies.