• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Great Speedbuild Kits, Great Service, Great Plans. If you are on the fence, JUMP IN!

Just wanted to give a shout out to both FT and Lazer Toyz. There was a minor mistake on my order of a Baby Blender with a power pack. It was not only resolved, but they went above and beyond to make it right. I have used the plans to cut my own foam board and it went perfectly. I have also used a speed build kit. Man those things are easy! If you have a kid, (boy or girl!) they can certainly help as long as the parent mans the hot glue gun. Can't wait to build one with my daughters!

Since then, I now have a Baby Blender, Old Fogey and a Spitfire. Love these guys!

Steve

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
I have ordered from ft and lazertoys both and both did a good job and lazertoys was out of stock on one item ordered so sent an upgrade at no extra cost. All my orders said I would receive in 3-4 days and all took 1 week. Mail service must not talk to them in the same language.