Gremlin/Betaflight Arming Issue

aajoseph18

Hello! I am struggling with getting my Gremlin to work-this is my first experience with betaflight, so perhaps I'm missing something obvious. I have set up the gremlin in betaflight following along with the video (I had to use the chrome app for BLHeli, but otherwise followed exactly) but cannot arm. I noticed that not only with the quad not arm when off the computer, but when I switch my AUX 1 switch (switch A on my DX6) the "Arm" mode box doesn't turn orange to indicate that betaflight sees this as armed, like it does with my flight mode below (see picture-Aux2 angle is orange because the switch is in range, but on Arm, the box isn't orange and it's indicating the switch is in range. The Aux2 switch does switch the angle and horizon boxes orange when moved.)

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• BetaFlightGremlinArming.PNG
    BetaFlightGremlinArming.PNG
    36.3 KB · Views: 2

aajoseph18

Thank You!

I will try all of those things, however now I went back in and there is no input from the transmitter when in the receiver tab on Betaflight. The only thing I've changed is my transmitter batteries. I reset and followed the build video again, and also rebound, but nothing is working.

aajoseph18

Here are some screen shots. I am starting the radio, then powering the quad, then plugging it in to the computer. I have tried just powering radio then quad and get same results.

Receiver.PNG Config1.PNG Config2.PNG Ports.PNG

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
What do you have on uart 1? Is the FC looking for signal there instead of uart three serial port?
What version of Beta Flight is this? What firmware have you flashed to the FC?

I see different things then I am used to. Did you switch to the newest one? Joshua Bardwell says the newest firmware has a new Gui that has to be used.. I think the Firmware was 3.2 and the new gui was 3.1.2. If you are not using both then things will not work properly if that is the case.