Have you guys seen the ftsparrow rip off?

jtrops

Wow, they didn't even try to make it any different. Well I guess the price is different, $30 including everything except the receiver.

Flite Test should be able to do something about this, but I'm not sure where China is concerned.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
They didn't name it banggood for no reason. They take everything and bang you good with clones of others works. This is why I buy right from Flite Test and Rotor Riot so I know where my cash goes and that it helps support them to do for us what they do.

Nothing FT can do legally I do not believe but we as a community can boycott them for everything until they remove FT cloned items permanently. That WILL get their attention if a respectable slump in US sales happens and everyone spams emails saying why they are being boycotted.

For example.. I WAS going to buy product X to save some money but you have blatantly robbed the product from a company that aids the community not robs it. So for now I will no longer buy anything until the Flite Test cloned items have been removed. Respectfully yours Joe couldabeena customer.

Bricks

Master member
Cannot blame Bangood they are reselling from DW Hobby who is putting out the kit. No different then any Hobby Shop selling kits. I have purchased a bunch of FPV stuff from Bangood and I will continue to do so.

Ricci

Posted a thousand or more times
Well if you read the description there is nothing included. It´s only the kit:

Recommended Part (Not included):
Motor: C20 2050KV Click Here
ESC: 10A Click Here
Servo: 2g*2
Propeller: 7035 Click Here
Battery: 2S 400-600mAh Click Here
Radio: ≥3CH Click Here

jtrops

Well if you read the description there is nothing included. It´s only the kit:

Recommended Part (Not included):
Motor: C20 2050KV Click Here
ESC: 10A Click Here
Servo: 2g*2
Propeller: 7035 Click Here
Battery: 2S 400-600mAh Click Here
Radio: ≥3CH Click Here

If you read more carefully you will see that they sell it in 3 different configurations. The one with nothing included is $10. For $30 it is painted, and has everything except the Rx.

moebeast

If you read more carefully you will see that they sell it in 3 different configurations. The one with nothing included is $10. For $30 it is painted, and has everything except the Rx.

If you read the questions, he says the $30 one only comes with the motor even though the picture shows servos and esc.

Padroo

why worry about it you get what you pay for buy cheap china crap or buy quality Americain products

I thought everything for RC was made in China? Some of the stores in the US buy it and resell it.
When I buy on eBay I try to buy from someone in this country but you can't always.