• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello from Albuquerque NM!

moret

Long ago Lived in Farmington, can you still go out on BLM land. It would be a lot of flying area.
Welcome and what do you think of the aeroscout?

Long ago Lived in Farmington, can you still go out on BLM land. It would be a lot of flying area.
Welcome and what do you think of the aeroscout?
Love the aeroscout! It was a fantastic trainer when flown slow on SAFE mode, and now that I have a little more experience, taking it off safe and giving it full throttle really opens up a lot of fun acrobatics with the plane!

Though its not a scale plane, I highly recommend it. It is a blast to fly.

Muiren

Welcome, lucky you to be in New Mexico with all that great flying weather. Looking forward to reading your notes on the CargoTrans C160 build.

Welcome, lucky you to be in New Mexico with all that great flying weather. Looking forward to reading your notes on the CargoTrans C160 build.
Thanks! I certainly do love it here, and there’s plenty of Mesa and open fields to fly in :)

I can’t wait to get started on the c160! I’m going to do it up in the livery of the never-produced L-400 passenger model. I made a different thread asking some questions about covering it in vinyl, but unfortunately haven’t gotten any responses :/