R/C Plane Catalog

MaxTheFliteFreak

Hello, I was recently at an RC flying event and I saw so many interesting RC planes there, and they have been quite inspiring for future projects so I thought I would make this thread where everyone can be inspired by some amazing planes as well. Take a picture of any RC plane that you have and post it here. I'm sure that many people will come here, look at one of these planes and be inspired to build something cool, just like I was at this flying event.

Happy flying!

mastermalpass

Elite member
Go on then, this is currently my only air-worthy plane in the fleet. The BipePipe - it came out of me attempting to throw together a whole plane in one day on a whim. Just a ruler and my head's idea of what a plane looks like. Didn't quite make it one day, but it was up in under 40 hours!

Screenshot_20221025-231836_Gallery.jpg

20220821_170743.jpg

And much to my surprise and delight, it just so happened to be the most reliable model I've ever built! It's racked up the most flight minutes of all my planes since I made it in the spring of 2020 and after all the whacks and hard landings, all that's ever needed replacing is the prop, the tape that holds the gear on and some extra touches of glue and reinforcements to the struts.

MaxTheFliteFreak

Go on then, this is currently my only air-worthy plane in the fleet. The BipePipe - it came out of me attempting to throw together a whole plane in one day on a whim. Just a ruler and my head's idea of what a plane looks like. Didn't quite make it one day, but it was up in under 40 hours!

View attachment 233989
View attachment 233996

And much to my surprise and delight, it just so happened to be the most reliable model I've ever built! It's racked up the most flight minutes of all my planes since I made it in the spring of 2020 and after all the whacks and hard landings, all that's ever needed replacing is the prop, the tape that holds the gear on and some extra touches of glue and reinforcements to the struts.
Beautiful plane, beautiful photos! What is that fuse pipe made of?