Hello from Brazil

Bonards

Hi guys,

My name is Bruno Bonardo, or Bonards, as my friends call me. I'm from Brazil and since last year I follow you, when I was searching free buil(the picture of my profile) and the other one was a Pun Jet.

When I built the Bloody Wonder I found some problens. The first one is that here in Brazil Foam Board like those DTFB is hard to find and ver expensive, for this we're more used to use some foam board that we called Depron, but it's not exactly Depron, this foam board is stronger than the original Depron, but it doesn't have the paper covering like DTFB, so I found my ways to built it using tape to "simulate" the paper, and it's work, when I saw I had built my Bloody Wonder, of course there were some issues, but I prefer to talk that there were some learning stuff. First I flew with and emax cf-2822 1200kv and a 9x5 prop, it has some force but not speed, so I bought a chinese motor DYS 2822 2600kv with a 6x4 prop, man this became insane, it fly fast, very fast, but for a short time, about 6min. What I like most in the Bloody Wonder is the ability of fly fast and slow with a great stability, and it's strong, I dove mine by mistake directly to the ground with full power, belive or not, only minimal damage occours that day.

Than I built the Pun Jet, but my electronics is too heavy for it, and I belive that will break the wing if it fly.

Now I'm thinking to build the Sparrow, with some modifications, like, using a Suppo 2212 2200kv with a 5x5 APC prop and Lipo 3S 2.200mah, almost the same setup of my Bloody Wonder, ailerons, and maybe some landing gear, because I fly in a paved runway.

Thanks Flite Test team for those incredible projects.

For now is this.

I hope to help and be help!

Bye guys