• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help! 2 escs missing

Hey all! I have an emax th2 with jesc flashed to it that I recently tried (and failed) a 4.2 firmware update. After losing all communication, I tried restoring it to its former version and now the rx along with 2 escs are missing. Ive tried all I can think of but bf only recognizes 2 motors. Please any advice is helpful.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Did you backup your configuration before upgrading Betaflight? If not, your manual will direct you to the proper settings files online.

Downgraded firmware after using irc fixer but it only works with the emax custom 4.1 firmware to use with the e6 transmitter... I just got a radiolite 2 and cant get the drone to respond on 4.2 firmware even after upgrading to btfl config 10.7...

Its from betafpv. Great little budget replacement. But why would the drone lose signal to 2 escs and rx with any firmware besides 4.1.1?

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Something in the settings... Perhaps there is some resource remapping going on. Post the diff file from the version that works and we'll take a look.