Help I am going on a long trip and I need an rc airplane to pack. Any ideas?

Billythe8

I am going on a trip to another state to visit family and they want me to bring an Rc airplane. The aircraft I would need would be small enough to fit in a suitcase and can handle some wind. I would prefer it to be a wing but anything is fine.

Thanks!!!

fish

Buy one and take it with you, or buy one and have it shipped there, or take one of yours and have it shipped there. If that is the importance of having an airplane. Sounds like you have many options to work with, the place you are going can you leave the craft there for your next visit?

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
See if you can find a UMX stryker. It might be able to fit in a suitcase if it's in the box and it flies pretty well in some wind.

meehan

bring the electronics with you and build a quick and easy DTFB plane there, FT flyer or nutball go together really quick.

RAM

Posted a thousand or more times
bring the electronics with you and build a quick and easy DTFB plane there, FT flyer or nutball go together really quick.

This is a good idea. I would worry about any plane packed in a suitcase unless you are not flying to your destination. Airports eat suitcases! :)

fish

All suggestions are great. If I were to put in luggage, I rather like said ship. I put my laptop in and I now sit here with a broken screen. you never know who handles your bags. Especially foam is super delicate, or extremely tough? I will throw another one at you, carry it on. they can not stop you.