• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Help i need to build something

runfly

I am an intermeadet flyer and have only built a bloody wonder out of a speed build kit. I am looking for a plane to scratch build that is easy.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
You could try a Das (Ugly) Parkflier Stick which can be found in the plans section of the forum posts.

It flys very well with small motors and can be a rocket with 200+ watts.
Simple box like fuselage, a single piece wing, (no dihedral) and simple stab tail elements.
Add a soda can bottom as a cowl and it also looks nice.

Just my thoughts!

have fun!

I am an intermeadet flyer and have only built a bloody wonder out of a speed build kit. I am looking for a plane to scratch build that is easy.
What type of plane are you interested in? Something like a wing or a simple scout or cub would probably fit you and be really fun! I would also check out the new Ft LongEz since you have some experience with a bank -n - yank style plane if you happen to have the electronics.
Just my 0.02$😃

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
It really depends on what electronics you have available to build with. If you are planning to use the power pack B-C from the bloody wonder then I would recommend a Galaxy V2 glider if you have the space to store it, or a storch. Well those are two planes I have had on my build list forever and have never gotten around to building.....