Help with list of all laser cut wooden parts to make laser cutter files

Red Raven

I like scratch building planes, and the last critical parts I haven't been able to make yet are the laser cut wooden parts. I haven't found laser cutter files available on the internet yet. I know that they can be cut out with a jigsaw and a drill if you carefully transcribe the plans onto the wood, but I'm not that steady with a jigsaw, and it takes time. My university has a laser cutter, but you never know if there's a waiting list, sometimes it's not working, the lab may be closed, etc. Since these parts are one of the few I can't easily make myself or buy at the store, I plan on making files for laser cutting them, and then I'm going to make a large array with multiple copies of everything in one large file and use the laser cutter to make a large batch of them that will last me a very long time. The wood is cheap (I still need to double check that mine is the right kind) and the cutter is quick once you get access, so I think this will work well. I'm new to the hobby, but I want to experiment with all kinds of things. As such, I'm looking for EVERYTHING. I want every part that falls under the "laser cut wood" category on this list. Here's what I have so far:

Control horn (standard)
Firewall (standard, from swappable power pods)
Control horn (mini)
Firewall (mini, from mini power pods)
Simple Firewall (seems to be used on many pusher designs and a few others; stand alone fire wall and braces)
Thrust vector motor mount
glider tow release
Battery and camera mount

I need to know what PDF build plans have the lastest version of each of these so I can make laser cutter files from them. Let me know what else belongs on this list. If I am able to do this, I'll come back and post copies of the files here.