Hi everybody,

haleyfpv

i am totally a newbie to this hobby, but i have seen a lot of rc videos, and i would like to start my own flight when i am ready. Thank you vey much.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Welcome to the forums!

What type of flying / modeling are you interested in? It'll help us point you in the direction of things to get you started if we know a bit more about what got you hooked first :)

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
That's a great place to start for FPV multi-rotors! Either one of the actual Tiny Whoops from their company, or the Inductrix FPV are the best two from a quality perspective - there are cheaper options if budget is a concern like the Warlock 80 but there are some quality/performance trade offs for the lower cost

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Welcome HaleyFPV!

You are in good hands with the lads! These forums are a great place to learn and gain knowledge as well as tips and tricks!

TINY WHOOP is an awesome way to go! Good luck and have fun!

Blessings,
Stefan

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Tiny Whoops, Inductrix FPVs, and NewBeeDrone Acros are great fun. They can be very fast, they're very maneuverable, but they're also a dog and cat magnet. And, if you're racing them through your house, make sure that either the bathroom door is shut or that the toilet lid is down. I've recovered one from a "splashdown", and it forced me to replace motors. Learn from my mistakes. :)

wedgetailaus

Tiny Whoops, Inductrix FPVs, and NewBeeDrone Acros are great fun. They can be very fast, they're very maneuverable, but they're also a dog and cat magnet. And, if you're racing them through your house, make sure that either the bathroom door is shut or that the toilet lid is down. I've recovered one from a "splashdown", and it forced me to replace motors. Learn from my mistakes. :)

'Splash down'! Haha I love it!

Anyway welcome to the forum! Let us know how the first steps of your journey go.