Hi!

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
You are quite welcome! If I have learned anything here, help as MUCH as you can. In my short time here, I've received SO much help, my Head's still spinning!!!
And the Golden Rule here is to Pay it Forward whenever you can.

So I actually appreciate that you've given me the opportunity to finally give My Help!!! :) MY Experience finally was able to come into play. I have Waterproofed a LOT of RC Trucks and Buggies in my life....
Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Yeah!

I hope I can help some people when I get a little more experienced!

Flite Risk

My first plane was the WLtoys F949. It is very forgiving. That is to say it crashes well. Get a bunch more batteries. They last for 6-10 min depending on throttle and wind. Speaking of 8-10 knots is about your upper limit for that plane.

Enjoy.

This FT community is pretty awesome.
MTH

d8veh

Elite member
It looked fine to me. The only thing that made me cringe was flying fast and close to the ground at quite a distance away. Only you know how much control you have - we only see the plane. If at any time, you feel that the plane is a bit too lively to control well, just reduce the throttle to make it easier.

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Congratulations!!! You flew great!!

I agree with d8veh try to keep it a little higher until you get more comfortable. Also, when you hand launch it, try and give it a bit of a better throw, not trying to win the world record for hardest toss, just try getting some more airflow over your wings.

Again, Great work!! and I hope to hear of more successful flying in the near future!!

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
It looked fine to me. The only thing that made me cringe was flying fast and close to the ground at quite a distance away. Only you know how much control you have - we only see the plane. If at any time, you feel that the plane is a bit too lively to control well, just reduce the throttle to make it easier.
Congratulations!!! You flew great!!

I agree with d8veh try to keep it a little higher until you get more comfortable. Also, when you hand launch it, try and give it a bit of a better throw, not trying to win the world record for hardest toss, just try getting some more airflow over your wings.

Again, Great work!! and I hope to hear of more successful flying in the near future!!

Thank you!

Yeah, I was flying a little close to the ground.

Thanks for the throwing tip!;)

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Nicely done. That was your first attempt with fixed wing?

The takeoff from the crusty snow was very gratifying to watch.

Thanks!

Yes, it was my first attempt!

I know, taking off from the snow like that is WAY better than taking off from ruff pavement, especially with tiny wheels.