Hobbyking KK2 board....short life

Thanks peanut gallery. I'm sure one time or another you've all been stuck out in a field on a gorgeous day, unable to fly because of a simple fixable problem. Kinda frustrating. The the non-helpful palm pilot BS posts were great as a free bump; nothin else

The KK is my backup FC, and my other 2 rigs are down (one of which is a naze32, but please try to keep your pants on boys-I know ya like them non-screen FC's)... the KK was easy to slap on and fly around, esp. in this nice weather. Guess I'll just reflash it

PHugger

Church Meal Expert
I'm sorry to have offended you. I tend to cover up my ignorance with humor.
If I understand correctly your screen is Borked.
This thread is over three years old and last updated 2 years ago.
Some brief Google searching only yielded the same reset procedure offered in this thread.
There are a lot of people who have experienced this same problem.
I also read that this was perhaps fixed in later releases (contrast adjustment disabled).
I haven't a clue how Stevies would fit into the mix.
It's not clear from your post, but it seems you haven't reset it yet and are looking for some other solution.
In my brief searching, I did not find any other solutions.
Again, I'm sorry to have offended you.

Best regards,
PCH

I'm sorry to have offended you. I tend to cover up my ignorance with humor.
If I understand correctly your screen is Borked.
This thread is over three years old and last updated 2 years ago.
Some brief Google searching only yielded the same reset procedure offered in this thread.
There are a lot of people who have experienced this same problem.
I also read that this was perhaps fixed in later releases (contrast adjustment disabled).
I haven't a clue how Stevies would fit into the mix.
It's not clear from your post, but it seems you haven't reset it yet and are looking for some other solution.
In my brief searching, I did not find any other solutions.
Again, I'm sorry to have offended you.

Best regards,
PCH

No hard feelings...just as you cover up ignorance with humor, I took out my shitty day at work on you guys. I shouldn't have done that so I apologize. I'm also a bit spoiled by this community...it's always SO so helpful, so those replies threw me off :p. On any other forum it would've been par for the course. And I think humor and sarcasm are quintiscential for life!

Anyways...no, my problem is actually just that I set the contrast so high that the screen is unreadable. If I knew the correct button combinations to get back into the menu where I can adjust the contrast again, then I could turn it back down and be able to read the screen. I haven't reflashed it yet, it's been too crazy at work and my life has been too busy for me to do any tinkering the last few days. As a matter of fact, probably with enough solid googling I could find the menu structure written in text form, but I just figured I'd post it up on the forum in case somebody happen to have it handy.