HobbyZone Sport S Cub

TheAussiePilot

Hey guys

Im just posting a review on the Hobbyzone Sport cub S

ITs great, finding it so fun

I do recommened it as you can do aerobatics, train of it or just flying around normally. By the way Im new to the forums so yea. But this plane is great. My mate and I have so much fun. Defeintly worth the money

Its a great trainer, or a 3rd plane like i have or even 5th. It can be used for so many things and I can even do FPV so if your deciding what 2nd or 1st plane to get, get this one

Thanks guys

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
welcome to the forum
Mine is suppose to arrive tomorrow and a friend has one that I ordered and set up for him 2 weeks ago and watched him fly on his own after he had flown 1 of my planes about 4 times
I have had 6 planes already but it is so slow and yet such a great flyer I had to get one.
If needing more help or info there is a thread for scs flyers here with a lot of helpful people that you might want to check out

defhermit

I too am a proud owner of a sport cub s! First ever plane for me. Be sure to search for the plane name because there is a pretty long thread named "official sport cub s owners thread" (or something like that) with a lot of good info.

Ron B

experimental
super slow flyer I don't run to well as I am 67 and to old to do much running but I can almost keep up with it on a calm day and we have flown my friends in 3mph winds and it is his first plane.

rsheinrich

This was my first plane as well (just picked it up about 2 weeks ago). Great little plane, but it HATES the wind. Slow flying is fantastic, but it will loop in advanced mode. Let my daughter fly it 2nd day out, no worries at all! Fairly durable too! Though, mine is a little worse for wear, trying to much to quick! The only bad thing about it, in my opinion. Fixing it up (with replacement parts) is a tough choice. The cost for most of the new parts is almost the cost of a brand new BNF model....

fish

Owner of em. Enjoy her. people gripe about short life of the motor. every day is wind. a joy to have a challenge in it. a calm day its over whelming.

you canfly her super slow 1 foot off the floor but doing tricks and all. not the best plane at all for that. SAFE takes all the challenge out of her but helps any new comer to the hobby with shocking results.

making repair videos In the Owners thread. super simple to repair, really it is.

Swimjim

This plane will blow away at the slightest puff of wind. It only weighs about two ounces with the battery so go figure...............

Capt_Beavis

it is a great little plane. t is good for teaching and learning. I cruise mine around in beginner mode or put her into advanced and do inverted flight. It isn't great for loops but will do some hammerhead like maneuvers.

krinaman

Actually I'm pretty amazed at how well it can handle wind. Albeit it's really not that enjoyable to fly in it. It's a great starter plane and a great plane to sit back and relax with. The motors last a whole lot longer if you fly 1/2 to 3/4 throttle and only go full for short bursts.