Horizon Hobby

Ron B

Posted a thousand or more times
On monday I tried to order a DX6i from Horizon Hobby and could not get my credit card to finalize but could get pay pal to but the problem was pay pal only has my po. box and not my street address and the order had to go to my street address so I got on the phone with a rep (who was very helpful) and ordered it by phone. I didn't pay for expedited shipping or any thing and now on wed. I got it at the door.
Great work Horizon
I also put in an order at the west coast warehouse of Hobby King at the same time and today got the notice that it is being shipped.
i wish HK would take lessons.

KRAR

Horizon hobby has been nothing short of excellent for myself. A reason I continue to buy 'brand name" products. DJI is another excellent company. I crashed my gimbal, sent it in, they returned it and repaired free of charge.

Keep up the excellent customer service...

I think you're barking up the wrong tree if you're expecting service as good and quick from Hobby King. They have totally different business priorities and goals. I, for one, am glad Hobby King exists. I don't think I would be flying right now if it weren't for Hobby King.

pgerts

Old age member
Mentor
They say that you get what you pay for.
I think that you get a lot more from HH than you get from many other in the same price range.
I have + 150 orders at HK and I am not disappointed at all but if i want something that i expect to give me more hours/dollar then i chose HH.