How can I make the fuselage of a simple scout

enforcer2009

Me and my friend love planes , we decided to create some , but we are unable to make a fuselage can some one help us?

Bifi.baarlo

Me and my friend love planes , we decided to create some , but we are unable to make a fuselage can some one help us?
Do you have a peace of foamboard, a printer with paper, a knife and did you watch the build video and still unable to make the fuselage? Otherwise a little more info where you are stuck.

boogieloo

I copied some guy on the internet for this. Kenden Yap. He builds small airplane that fly. Mines was a little bigger than his. Simple rectangular shape fuselage. Please wait. Until I can put the pictures on. I know this is the only way they do this.

If you're really excited about building and flying then do what I did. Watch every FliteTest build video from around 8 years ago until around 5 years ago. That oughta keep you busy for a while. :)

SSgt Duramax

I did an experimental airlines kinda style fuse for my semi mini scout.I can get the measurements if you like.
20211021_214941.jpg

enforcer2009

hey sorry i was a bit offline but thank you for all the help i was sick for a month , i will follow all the advice given and surely will send a pic once the plane is ready