How do I get the big plane?

Steamy Piles

Hi all,

I have a few FT MS series planes, and saw the Monster Corsair the other day. I live one of the most technically advanced city's in North America, but because it also happens to be in Canada.....do you think I can find anybody to laser cut foam board.....nope, lots of weed shoppes, no lasers...
So, I really want to get the monster corsair, I will probably get the thunderbolt as well, but who can cut it and ship it to me, is this something Ft can do and ship out? I haven't seen it on the web site or store.
Need bigger plane!

SP

Last edited:

Ranger_107

Elite member
Hi all,

I have a few FT MS series planes, and saw the Monster Corsair the other day. I live one of the most technically advanced in North America, but because it also happens to be in Canada.....do you think I can find anybody to laser cut foam board.....nope, lots of weed shoppes, no lasers...
So, I really want to get the monster corsair, I will probably get the thunderbolt as well, but who can cut it and ship it to me, is this something Ft can do and ship out? I haven't seen it on the web site or store.
Need bigger plane!

SP
so that was a special thing that they did for a vido. so you really cant get ft to sell u one, and even if they would, a full kit would be around 500-600 dollars for all of the stuff needed. you could get someone to laser cut you monsterfoam and make it 185% like ft did, but you would probably have a better time just sticking to sub 70 inch planes.

OliverW

Legendary member
Hi all,

I have a few FT MS series planes, and saw the Monster Corsair the other day. I live one of the most technically advanced in North America, but because it also happens to be in Canada.....do you think I can find anybody to laser cut foam board.....nope, lots of weed shoppes, no lasers...
Need bigger plane!

SP
You use their monster foam and wrap the formers with standard 3/16" foamboard. You would have to scale the plans up to 185% to be the right size though