How should I wire my TBS Crossfire Rx to my Flight Controller if pins are installed?

Ducky84

So I received a TBS Crossfire setup as a holiday gift, and I'm excited to get it installed, but I've run into a bit of a problem with the Rx to FC wiring.

My Flight controller has the pins installed as I like to swap out Receivers and such, and I don't like to solder components unless it's permanent.

The pins on the Crossfire are not the standard servo connection pins, they are much smaller with smaller wires. I only need the Gnd, 5v, CH1, and CH2. (For CSRF)

They supply a cable as shown in the image below that makes use of these 4 connections, but on the other end, they won't hook into the FC's servo style pins.

My initial thought was to cut the end, and attach a servo lead to the end, but I don't know if these wires are thick enough for that, or if that would even work.

So I guess my question is, what should I do here?

0hGbthp.jpeg

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Would need to know what FC you are plugging in to.

I would cut the connector off and crimp the right end on, splice two cables together (soldered and shrink wrapped), or solder directly to the FC since you could still unplug the RX.