Help! Hi and HELP please

GPB0729

Well, I am finally online with you all. I volunteered at FlietFest2021 and will be back this year.

I hope to maiden my brand new FT Tiny Trainer with my new RadioMaster TX16s, BUT I have a small problem.

My transmitter came with the TBS CROSSFIRE MICRO TX V2 STARTER SET which includes three TBS Crossfire Nano RX receivers. I am at a COMPLETE loss as to how to connect them to the FT Aura 5 Lite. I've got a pretty good handle on the pinout of the RX but I do not see where on the aura to connect a four-wire style connection. ANY help would be ever so appreciated!

I hope to see many of you at FF2022!

GPB0729

Well, I am finally online with you all. I volunteered at FlietFest2021 and will be back this year.

I hope to maiden my brand new FT Tiny Trainer with my new RadioMaster TX16s, BUT I have a small problem.

My transmitter came with the TBS CROSSFIRE MICRO TX V2 STARTER SET which includes three TBS Crossfire Nano RX receivers. I am at a COMPLETE loss as to how to connect them to the FT Aura 5 Lite. I've got a pretty good handle on the pinout of the RX but I do not see where on the aura to connect a four-wire style connection. ANY help would be ever so appreciated!

I hope to see many of you at FF2022!

EDIT:
Well, after figuring out what terms to use to find posts here, I ran across the thread "Aura 5 Lite and Crossfire?"
This appears to be where this SHOULD have been posted AND where, I think, the situation has already been "solved". Thank you if you red this and see you at FF2022!

GPB0729

EDIT:
Well, after figuring out what terms to use to find posts here, I ran across the thread "Aura 5 Lite and Crossfire?"
This appears to be where this SHOULD have been posted AND where, I think, the situation has already been "solved". Thank you if you red this and see you at FF2022!
I shall check it out! Thank you.