how to program hobbyking 6ch radio

ghost civic

being on a budget, I opted for the hobbyking 6ch T6A V2 radio.

my big question is, can I change the channels 5 and 6 from the nobs to the toggle swtiches?

I made 2 drop bays on on my Slow Stick. but having to turn the nobs means taking my hand off the sticks. I was hoping in could make it so the 2 toggle swtiches could operate the bay doors.

I downloaded the program software, and after much frustration got it to work on my computer. but id don't see a way to do what I want.

is there software that can change the toggle's functions? Even if I could just make the toggle that is currently "throttle cut" operate channel 5 or 6 that would be nice, since I have no need of the throttle cut function. the duel rate toggle is kinda nice to keep tho.

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I know you can have a Mix be turned on and off by a switch. So I think if you mix a knob into channel five and have that mix turned on and off by one of the switches, then you could turn the knob down (or up) all the way and when you flip the switch it would center the servo. So the servo would only go from center to all the way in a direction, but should still work for a bomb drop. It would be a limited throw, but I think it's the only way to do what you're asking.