I.A.R 80 build, with plans

leaded50

Legendary member
soon ready for maiden!! Still need an servo more (since one had mishaps) and batteryplug to ESC. both are in mail, and should been here.

Canopy is shaped form a bit of blue foam, coated with woodglue (there too..) and held in place by two magnest. Under, the servo for elevator is, and the space for reciver,eg. Motor is a 2306 1400kv

DSC_0662.JPG

leaded50

Legendary member
What is that white stuff under the plane.?! :) i live in Plymouth and we never get any snow. Just 1m of rain 10 days a week. 🤣🤣 Beautiful build

I hoped it was sunbleached sand.... but saddly its some white cold stuff... they call it frozen water in air.... snow (?) :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
well, its rained hard a couple days here too, sp that &/%7968*¨^ snow, have get less of, lucky enough.

Phin G

Elite member
I hoped it was sunbleached sand.... but saddly its some white cold stuff... they call it frozen water in air.... snow (?) :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
well, its rained hard a couple days here too, sp that &/%7968*¨^ snow, have get less of, lucky enough.
Hu i just found the definition :)
1a : precipitation in the form of small white ice crystals formed directly from the water vapor of the air at a temperature of less than 32°F (0°C)
b(1) : a descent or shower of snow crystals
(2) : a mass of fallen snow crystals
Well every day is a school day