I have some problems, but who doesn't? (Troubleshooting heli)

TheEntraP3

Don't Touch ANYTHING!
So, I own a UJ4703 and I lost it for a bit until this last weekend and when I charged it up and cleaned the dust off of it, I decided to take it for a spin (haha funny pun), but when I did, it did nothing but fly really close to the ground. So I shut it off and started taking it apart, changed the blades (sorry if my vocabulary isn't professional, I'm a casual helicopter flyer), and even talked to a friend about it to see if he knew what was wrong, but he didn't. And that's why I'm asking you guys because after I put it all back together, it still isn't functioning properly.

I checked the blades and they all face the right direction and they are all new blades. I've made sure to give the battery a full charge. But I have had no success. Is there a solution to my problem? Also, I have another helicopter, a UJ378, and it is having some response issues where it is not responding to movements I make on the transmitter (i.e. flying as if throttle is on full when throttle is only at 1/4 of full throttle). Any solutions?

rfander

The first heli sounds like the battery is bad. Have you checked it with a voltage checker to see if the cells are all normal?