I was talking about your creation. I love my Storch-like plane, but shes pretty worn. Id like to build an "Inq turbo Storch" for next summer.
- ... the test pilot lives. Surely you don't want something that causes high-speed wobble. Yeager said he didn't believe in the sound barrier...
- ... someone who uses PLA would be willing to be a beta tester. I'd imagine most people use PLA and ABS is enough different, I have to make changes. Patience might be involved with that tester.
- Typically, PLA is more tolerant and will make a better looking print.
- It will also be heavier in PLA. If the person used the exact same settings, it would still be about 20% heavier. As it stands now... that'd be about 80 grams as compared to the front-end/power pod combination.
- But @quorneng says (above) he doesn't use vase mode that much except in protected pieces. All hail might bust loose (my words ). And if it requires going to 2 walls, you're looking at another 40+ grams.
- ... there is enough interest. There are a lot of settings different on every piece and just giving out the STL's would probably end in frustration without a write up with pictures. I learned a lot of things during this design and build process and would want to make changes to the design. As they are of no use to me (I don't plan on a second one) I'd want several people to be serious about it before spending another 10 hours or so on (loathsome) paperwork.