Interesting Game

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
It looks cool and nicely designed. Really neat concept right along with how I have pictured games progressing to.

As I read thru I started writing thoughts on it which quickly became a dissertation on how and why MMO's fail. I deleted that and will leave it at this and choose to not go there as it will be no different then say WoW or other pvp based mmo that attract the types of people I choose not to be around.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Only play Startrek or Starwars or DDO on occasion for gaming at this point. Can't deal with foul mouth 12 year olds talkin crap and spamming pvp invites constantly or ten thousand gold spammer posts per hour. Trying to get anything done these days in an MMO is like trying to herd cats with A.D.D. so I mostly solo what ever I can and thats it. Far to old n grumpy to deal with that stuff anymore.

Over the year I rerun thru my collection of stand alone games like the mech warrior series or all the stand alone star crafts and war crafts. Currently going thru Diablo II atm since I found the box set when I did the spring cleaning and house rerarrangement for summer.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I have hated online multiplayer since I first tinkered with it for Descent 2 and Freespace 2. Too many twerps.

Kerbal Space Program whenever it's too ugly outside to go fishing, shooting or flying. I can build, fly and crash even if it's snowing outside.

Namactual

Elite member
Back in the late 90's early 2000's I spent entire weekends playing Quake or Unreal Tournament online death match and loved it. I pretty much stick to single player or RL friends and co-op stuff now for that very reason.

I made the mistake of buying the Oculus about a year ago which broke my will to play anything "flat" anymore.

MartinSparks

Hopefully it will have the latest updates soon. So what criteria to evaluate a good game? Mod game versions will help us have a better experience, right? Experience with your loved ones right at the Worldbox Mod APK 2022 game. New to the game we will have land and water resources, but very soon it has become powerful territories.

Last edited:

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Only thing i ever played online regularly was starcraft! Lol
Tried to play GoT on the phone so i could play with my son who lives with his mom most of the time but that free to play, pay to win model of gaming is something I've learned i cannot stomach.

amandamiu

Only thing i ever played online regularly was starcraft! Lol
Tried to play GoT on the phone so i could play with my son who lives with his mom most of the time but that free to play, pay to win model of gaming is something I've learned i cannot stomach.
well, I get bored with games quickly

stelikanna

It looks cool and nicely designed. Really neat concept right along with how I have pictured games progressing to.

As I read thru I started writing thoughts on it which quickly became a dissertation on how and why MMO's fail. I deleted that and will leave it at this and choose to not go there as it will be no different then say WoW or other pvp based mmo that attract the types of people I choose not to be around.

It has to be something truly interesting to hook me. Games have become monotonous lately. So I started researching deposit malaysia, found slot malaysia free credit no deposit for this. This is something new for me. My problem is that I cannot concentrate on one thing for a long time.
it is true

Last edited:

lovelylula

Hopefully it will have the latest updates soon. So what criteria to evaluate a good game? Mod game versions will help us have a better experience, right? Experience with your loved ones right at the Drift Hunters game. New to the game we will have land and water resources, but very soon it has become powerful territories.
WorldBox playing with relatives is fun (true).