Is Everyone Excited???

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
I have been watching the forums for a while now (lurking and not posting) and I see a lack of what I would call excitement for the upcoming FTFF 2015!

Well, I am so excited to go again this year and see all of the friends I made last year, and excited to make new ones this year!

Tell everyone how excited you are here! It starts on Thursday people!!! Let's see some excitement!!!!! Here is the link to the video I made last year during the event.

Lets get excited and fill the forums!!!!

AirTrafficJO

My son and I are extremely excited. We will be arriving Wed afternoon to help with what we can. I'm looking forward to my Guinea Pig maiden.

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
I can't wait! I have a maiden of the nnP-39 to do at FliteFest and most likely will build a nnMig3 (if speed build kit is available by then) and a FT-22 with my daughter while there. Lots of flying (whatever I can get in the SUV) and volunteering (aka meeting other friendly folk) too!

Nice video Mike! I saw my tent and car. I hope to run into you this year!

The wait is killing me. Got to pack some more stuff, but I will be ready to head out wednesday. Going to build something while there and fly whatever I bring. Bringing a couple of young men with me that are new to RC. We are going to build them something while there also. They have no idea what to expect. It will be a shock for them.

Jimmy

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
I can't wait! I have a maiden of the nnP-39 to do at FliteFest and most likely will build a nnMig3 (if speed build kit is available by then) and a FT-22 with my daughter while there. Lots of flying (whatever I can get in the SUV) and volunteering (aka meeting other friendly folk) too!

Nice video Mike! I saw my tent and car. I hope to run into you this year!

Look for me at registration. I am absolutely looking to meet and talk to as many people as I can. That is what it's all about! I am hoping to see this thread blow up! We need everybody to be excited and ready to have a great time!!!!

thanks on the video too... Hoping to do a much better vid this year!!!

Strix

image.png

Corbarrad

just six more hours and I'll be off to catch my plane to Amsterdam, Detroit and finally Akron. You bet I'm excited...

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Come on people!!! There are over 725 pilots preregistered! Lets fill this thread up!!! I leave in the morning heading to Indianapolis for the first stop. Do a little sight seeing and overnight stay.

Then on to Springfield, Ohio to head up to Urbana, Ohio to see Grimes Field then on to Canton.

Will be picking up Asbjørn at the Canton airport. Wednesday drive over to Furey Field for the festivities!!!

wilmracer

I build things that fly (sometimes)
Mentor
Super pumped up here! Just a lot left to do to get ready. Spent most of today organizing the trailer, servicing the generator, and organizing the camping gear. Got most of the birds ready to run and am just waiting on some voltage regulators to close up the tailwheel on the big bird. Can't wait to get on the road!

allenajs

I am sure its just pre-event jitters. Nothing new to report so everyone waits.....for the drive....and the setup...and who am I going to meet first this year. I have no idea what to expect so no way possible to be disappointed. I'm just looking forward to every second of it.

Allen

Fasted2629

I am.hating you right now Mike. :) I have to work today and tomorrow knowing you will be there waiting for me when I finally get going. Drive safe see you soon. I can't wait to break.bread and enjoy all the things we experienced last year

mactek

I am looking forward to seeing all of the planes other pilots have built and come home with a ton of idea's for future builds. Plus its going to be wondering to be around so many people that have the same passion as me. I am trying like hell to get my flightstick built before i leave on Thursday but don't know if it is going to make it or not.

Mytchak

KG5CZA
I'm getting excited now!!!! Flying in Wednesday, picking up RV, and should be at the field by 4 if all goes well!

2nd year!!! Going to be great!!!