Item suggestion

Land Shark

I've had this drone before and thought you guys might enjoy it. It is called the Flybrix, and it's a lego drone. It's lots of fun, and you can crash it and rebuild it as many times as you would like. You can put up to 8 motors on it, and make many random designs with it.
flybrix.jpg

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
I've had this drone before and thought you guys might enjoy it. It is called the Flybrix, and it's a lego drone. It's lots of fun, and you can crash it and rebuild it as many times as you would like. You can put up to 8 motors on it, and make many random designs with it. View attachment 121097
Dang it! I'm trying not to get distracted from my wing build. You've got my mind going crazy with that thing. I've got a Furibee F36 I haven't flown in months. I paid like ten dollars for it. I could just tear it down and build a lego quad! A. Lego. Quad. I don't have the fancy ends that hold the motors but I'm already picturing how to align them vertically and hot glue them in place.

Dang it all to heck and high water! The possibilities inherent with a toy quad and Legos... I never put those two together in my head. Holy Frackin' Cow. The possibilities.

Ok. let me say "Thank you." Thank you for the fun I will experience in the future. I get to play with a decades old box of legos again, and make it fly. That is the epitome of awesome.

I have GOT to stay focused on my TT at the moment. I've got to fly it. I've got stay focused. Then I've got like four other planes I want to build and fly, once I learn how on my TT.

A Lego quad, though? I could literally pull that off in just of couple of days off. (It's only just a few hours of work, but I'm time-limited. I've got lots of other stuff I have to accomplish on my few days off.) When the frustration hits, from all the crashing I'm going to be doing, that's going to be my go-to for stress relief. A. Lego. Quad! Spect' Freakin' Tatcular! Thank you for that.

Land Shark

Dang it! I'm trying not to get distracted from my wing build. You've got my mind going crazy with that thing. I've got a Furibee F36 I haven't flown in months. I paid like ten dollars for it. I could just tear it down and build a lego quad! A. Lego. Quad. I don't have the fancy ends that hold the motors but I'm already picturing how to align them vertically and hot glue them in place.

Dang it all to heck and high water! The possibilities inherent with a toy quad and Legos... I never put those two together in my head. Holy Frackin' Cow. The possibilities.

Ok. let me say "Thank you." Thank you for the fun I will experience in the future. I get to play with a decades old box of legos again, and make it fly. That is the epitome of awesome.

I have GOT to stay focused on my TT at the moment. I've got to fly it. I've got stay focused. Then I've got like four other planes I want to build and fly, once I learn how on my TT.

A Lego quad, though? I could literally pull that off in just of couple of days off. (It's only just a few hours of work, but I'm time-limited. I've got lots of other stuff I have to accomplish on my few days off.) When the frustration hits, from all the crashing I'm going to be doing, that's going to be my go-to for stress relief. A. Lego. Quad! Spect' Freakin' Tatcular! Thank you for that.

Man, this is why I love FT forums. The ability to inspire others just by putting your ideas online makes me overjoyed. buzzbomb, I hope that your TT goes well and that you can start on a lego drone. You have to let us know how it goes!