JU-87 Stuka?

rcspaceflight

creator of virtual planes
I admit to being lazy about those RC Desk Pilot add ons I've been talking about making. Tonight I decided to make a JU-87 Stuka. Because my Sketchup skills are designing DTFB planes, I decided to make the RCDP Stuka basically a DTFB plane. It is an RC simulator so the plane doesn't need to be 100% scale, if anything it's better that it actually looks like an RC model.

Anyways, I made it, which ended up taking a lot less time than I thought. I don't really intend on making actual plans for it, but since it's almost there I thought I would ask if any one wants me to finish off the design into actual plans.

I know that UltraMicrobe already designed a Stuka, but his is definitely scale. Much more scale than I went with. To make mine even easier to build I'm considering having it a 3 channel since it has so much polyhedral anyway.

UltraMicrobe's Stuka

Mine (so far):
stuka01.jpg
stuka02.jpg
stuka03.jpg

Is anyone interested in plans for this swappable JU-87 Stuka?!? It has a 42" wingspan. Is 32" long. The fuselage is about 3" wide.

LordVader

Yes, I built Ultramicrobe's Stuka. It was a great build, I love building different versions of the same plane. Each one has subtle differences in the design and build technique. I am one of those who welcomes plans for planes that others have already done, it shows the designers thoughts and building preferences. So lets see your rendition.:)