13th Squadron Ju 87 B-2 Stuka

CrshNBrn

Elite member
I agree with SquirrelTail...its hard to beat the FT Spitfire (or the FT P-40) as a warbird trainer. Yes, the Stuka does fly slowly, which gives a ton of time to make adjustments during takeoff & landing, but it's not terribly maneuverable and wouldn't be good for upping your acrobatic skills. The recommended 2218 1180kV motor (the C Pack one) has to work pretty hard for a plane of this size and weight. Flying it is more like driving an antique car around town- lots of low and slow cruising due to all that drag on the airframe.

Niez13

Elite member
like a first warbird... after practice on cub..scout etc
Sort of. Now as long as you have the patience to build it, it will be great for you. The large wing chord and thick airfoil give the Stuka great slow speed performance. I usually fly it around 40% throttle at level flight. I recommend it for once you get a couple of warbirds down and want a big scale slow flying plane.

不确定,我刚刚做的很好,你也可以直接从第十三中队的网站上获取计划
我这边打不开十三中队的网址,您手里要是有这架飞机的图纸还麻烦您方便的时候发给我一份行吗?我这边的网络不知道为什么就是打不开他们的网站

不确定,我做的很好,你也可以直接从第十三中队的网站上获取计划
I can't open the website of the 13th squadron. You may also be the loss of this plane. Please show me when it's convenient. What should I do? I don't know this network, but I can't open their website

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
I can't open the website of the 13th squadron. You may also be the loss of this plane. Please show me when it's convenient. What should I do? I don't know this network, but I can't open their website
here is the pdf for full size version

Attachments

• jn_20x30_stuka_2-6-21.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 0