just a little tip: dont buy kits from the actual FT store, buy them from the FT stem store.

flyboi

actually learnt the hard way.

for example, the FT mighty mini mustang on the actual FT store is $19.99, the FT mighty mini mustang on the stem store decreases to $18 and most planes that are out of stock on the actual FT store are in stock in the stem store, for example, the FT master series p-47 is out of stock in the normal shop but on the stem store, it is still in stock.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
They will starve from FliteTest withdraw!

Seems many are at this point in time between foam shortages, shipping, plans hiding from general view, and the switch back to brown water resistant from the maker foam.

2jujube7

Seems many are at this point in time between foam shortages, shipping, plans hiding from general view, and the switch back to brown water resistant from the maker foam.
Yeah, they haven't released anything new in a while, even though Master Splinter has a lot of plans backed up. ;D Huh, I didn't know they were switching back to the brown foamboard. I wonder why?

2jujube7

Yeah, they haven't released anything new in a while, even though Master Splinter has a lot of plans backed up. ;D Huh, I didn't know they were switching back to the brown foamboard. I wonder why?

yea like me!!!! i want planes too! especiallt the tiny trainer after the snow outsides stops being so FREAKISHLY DEEP
Same. I've had snow outside for the past month or so, and now it's up to 9 inches. 5 planes waiting to maiden. At least I'm not in Texas though, they are really getting hit...

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!

Same. I've had snow outside for the past month or so, and now it's up to 9 inches. 5 planes waiting to maiden. At least I'm not in Texas though, they are really getting hit...

Quality added onto availability issues made the core Team rethink the use of the maker foam. Josh put it out in a video not too long ago.