I've repaired worse ones than that. I use foam-safe cyanocacrylate glue. I put the glue on and put the two parts together. When I'm happy with the fit, I give a quick spray with the activator while I hold it, which sets it in seconds, then on to the next piece of the jigsaw. Sometimes, there's a piece missing, no matter how careful I am to pick up all the pieces after the crash, so I cut a clean shape in the area of the missing piece, then make a piece to fit out of the eps packaging that came with my last TV.
The rebuild is well underway. I’ve got most of the airframe together and the wings done. Battery box is together but needs to be glued back in. She ain’t as pretty as she was before but I think she’ll fly just fine. I’ll get some pictures when I’m done. I may get to fly it on Monday if the weather holds (and hopefully creeps over 0c...)