kk2 making a constant beeping.

RcPro97

Hi everyone, I've finally decided to ask about this issue, my kk2 board makes a constant beeping as soon as it's powered up. It's not making the same sound as when the low voltage alarm is set, but makes a constant single tone beeeeeeeeeeep. Almost as if when the buzzer is connected to a constant power. Ive set the low voltage alarm to 0 volts and it still does it. There is a voltage reading on the lcd, so cant be a low voltage setting triggering it.

I can hear slight interruptions when I move through the menus, so something is being sent to it. I'm wondering if the transistor that dives it had gone wonky. Maby someone hooked the buzzer header into power? It that possible to damage it?

Thanks

Paul-H

Sorry don't know the answer, have you tried it with everything other than one power supply removed from the board, if it still doing it with just power connected to pins M1 then it might be faulty, also do a factory reset just in case you have done something by accident in the settings and if you have a USB programmer try a reflash of the firmware.

With all of mine they beep when in any of the menu's but stop as soon as I exit out.

Paul