unrauv

Landing Gear...
FrontLandingGear.png

MainLandingGear.png

unrauv

Tail Pdf Tiles...

3 x Nano Servos.
1 x 4 mm Hollow Carbon Fiber rod.
3/32" Steel Rod to join the vertical stabilizer.

Have to update the vertical tail and lower the nano servos...

Last edited:

unrauv

I have to agree with Ben, that is a work of art Vincent.(y)

Thanks everyone!

As you all can see I am a little bit of a geek and it's hard to get you ideas across with 2D drawings. I am taking my 2D parts and testing the construction, basically double checking the build.

kilroy07

Legendary member
Looks like this will be AMAZING! Can't wait to see her built!

I've checked out your webpage and I've added several of your great designs to my already backed up build list (Thanks for that!) LOL

When I design a 3D part to be cutout on the laser I often do exactly what you've done there, every so often you catch an issue (usually an offset tab or something) before it's cut.

I am at once humbled and challenged by the skill shown in this community, Thanks for sharing!!

unrauv

The wing tips are not quite right in the 3D model but it the scale I wanted to show.

Last edited:

unrauv

Fuse skin are on, and she is a beauty!! It is a big model 6' wing span and the fuse is almost 5 1/2'. Not sure if I will ever build it.

SuperConnie45.png

SuperConnie46.png

SuperConnie47.png

SuperConnie48.png

SuperConnie49.png

SuperConnie50.png

unrauv

Poster board. The tail area will be shaped foam. The nose and the battery cover will also be shaped foam.

unrauv

Added the 8" props and nuts...
I wonder if a group of people would want tackle this build at a Flite Fest build tent?

SuperConnie52.png

SuperConnie53.png

SuperConnie51.png

Last edited: