looking for a new build

Roonie

Hi,

I`m trying to find plans the build twin engine private plane;
Something like this .... without the landing gear and I`ll have foldable props.
I have no idea what plane this is but thats not the point .... it just have to look like this....
Any one with plans for a foamboard version ?? ;)
turboprop-aircraft-charter-768x432.jpg

Last edited:

Baron VonHelton

Elite member
This help? :cool:

Attachments

• 8112.jpg
    8112.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 913.jpg
    913.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 12561.jpg
    12561.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Piper_Twin_Comanche_RCM-409.jpg
    Piper_Twin_Comanche_RCM-409.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Piper_Twin_Comanche_Plan_409.jpg
    Piper_Twin_Comanche_Plan_409.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0

cyclone3350

Master member
@Ratcheeroo, U win the prize. The 350 it is. Back in my corporate days I have had the opportunity to fly both the BE-90 and The BE-200 variants. To this day, I still list the 200 no.1 on my list of most enjoyable turbo props to fly. Here R some plans of a rubber FF version of the BE-200. @Roonie I hope U can give these some considerations to adapt this into a FB build. It is on my bucket list do one, but probably will never get to it. The balsa build is here http://www.ffscale.co.uk/plans21.htm
king_air_fin5.jpg

Attachments

• king air sheet 1a.pdf
    339.2 KB · Views: 0
  • king air sheet 2a.pdf
    190.3 KB · Views: 0
  • king air sheet 3a.pdf
    425.5 KB · Views: 0

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
@Ratcheeroo, U win the prize. The 350 it is. Back in my corporate days I have had the opportunity to fly both the BE-90 and The BE-200 variants. To this day, I still list the 200 no.1 on my list of most enjoyable turbo props to fly. Here R some plans of a rubber FF version of the BE-200. @Roonie I hope U can give these some considerations to adapt this into a FB build. It is on my bucket list do one, but probably will never get to it. The balsa build is here http://www.ffscale.co.uk/plans21.htm
View attachment 214177
love that plane, this should be a pretty good candidate for a foam board version(y)(y). Been looking for a new project

Roonie

@cyclone3350 That`s a great looking plane, just what I`m looking for.... But my a foamboard building skills aren`t that good that I can make my own plans. I can modify things a bit but that`s about it..... So I leave the designing and making the plans to others ...
I just wanna print them out and start cutting.
But again very nice model (y)