Lots of new products out now, I think its time for a sub $300 BNF race quad Shootout!

8Bit_Koopa

Specifically, I was looking for something $300 or less that is BNF fully equipt with FPV, OSD, and all the good stuff. Size wise, larger than some of the micro quads, tiny whoop/Alpha 110, for outdoor use, but also not bigger than 250. (150-250)
This would be my first step before investing a bunch of money or learning to build/solder an FT 210 myself.

I have been looking to buy a starter quad and have been eyeing the "Spedix S250 Pro" for a while.
spedix_s250pro_01.jpg
Now I see they have come out with a Carbon Fiber "Spedix Black Knight 210" that looks even better.
spedix_s210_carbon_1.jpg
The "Eachine Wizard X220" has also been getting some good reviews.
echine.png
Then today I noticed Blade or ImmersionRC is releasing a "Vortex 150 Pro" this month.
(also noticed a Rotor Riot logo on one of the pics ;) )
RR.jpg

I know you guys like the "ImmersionRC - Vortex 250 PRO" and even sell it, but it is quite over budget as a starter for me. I was wondering if the 210 lives up to the same expectations, or if something like the Spedix or anything else is a better choice?

Anywho, I'd love to hear your thoughts or see an episode comparing/contrasting a couple different options in this category.

Last edited:

RickyB

Ranger Rick
I really want to see some more multirotor reviews and challenges too. There's so much out there now. More FPV through the forest and more entry level stuff because that's where it all starts!