Making a youtube video, send me your RC airplane crash videos!

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member
Hey guys,

So I'm making a Top RC airplane crash compilation video for my youtube channel. The problem is, I don't have enough crash videos of my own to make it. I need you guys to send me some of yours. If you have any, just shoot me a PM and I will tell you how to send the clips to me. Here's how this will help you....if you send me a crash clip, I will give you the credits in the actual video and post a link of your youtube channel(if you have one) in the description.

Let me know what you got!

Thanks,
Jeremy

flyingkelpie

Elite member
Hey guys,

So I'm making a Top RC airplane crash compilation video for my youtube channel. The problem is, I don't have enough crash videos of my own to make it. I need you guys to send me some of yours. If you have any, just shoot me a PM and I will tell you how to send the clips to me. Here's how this will help you....if you send me a crash clip, I will give you the credits in the actual video and post a link of your youtube channel(if you have one) in the description.

Let me know what you got!

Thanks,
Jeremy
Here are two of mine in a google drive folder I'll share.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nb6W_7ldoTvPx3gkXtMaD-HXVtX0o2vp/view?usp=sharing

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
You might have a problem with this little video project of yours since a lot of people are getting more concerned with the Part 107 rules that are being rolled out. Using damaging of property vids for your own promotion without a Part 107 is a violation of the rules. If you or the people are stickler for that, it is something to be aware of. Then say you do get enough vids to make your video and you post it, then this could evidence for every complaining Karen (sorry Karen's) to report to the FAA as to the dangerous use of unmanned aircraft, albeit the location, nature of the crash, who else is in the vid, proximity to personal property, whether permission was obtained, etc. You know the drill. It is quite possible that anyone who donates there video with no intention of making money but does promote your channel, could be incriminating themselves. Be careful

flyingkelpie

Elite member
You might have a problem with this little video project of yours since a lot of people are getting more concerned with the Part 107 rules that are being rolled out. Using damaging of property vids for your own promotion without a Part 107 is a violation of the rules. If you or the people are stickler for that, it is something to be aware of. Then say you do get enough vids to make your video and you post it, then this could evidence for every complaining Karen (sorry Karen's) to report to the FAA as to the dangerous use of unmanned aircraft, albeit the location, nature of the crash, who else is in the vid, proximity to personal property, whether permission was obtained, etc. You know the drill. It is quite possible that anyone who donates there video with no intention of making money but does promote your channel, could be incriminating themselves. Be careful
You can put that mine is in Australia so it won't apply to the FAA? I'm not sure if it applies for CASA though.

flyingkelpie

Elite member
Wait...as long as it was an accident is it ok?

CrazyFastFlying

Elite member

Hmmmmmm, yeah I didn't think about it like that........you have a good point. I think I'll discontinue the project.......I don't want to cause any issues with the FAA!