• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Master Series P-40

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Someone should create a 3D print for the nose that closes the gap with a properly sized spinner. Unfortunately it’s not something I have learned to do yet.
Good idea. I haven’t downloaded any CAD software on my new computer yet, but if I had it I would give it a shot, although my 3D CAD skills aren’t the greatest yet.

You should try Fusion 360... The hobby version is 100% free.. and it's easy to use....
There is another one I've heard about... Apparently it's easier to design planes on it. And then create the actual skins
Good idea. I haven’t downloaded any CAD software on my new computer yet, but if I had it I would give it a shot, although my 3D CAD skills aren’t the greatest yet.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
You should try Fusion 360... The hobby version is 100% free.. and it's easy to use....
There is another one I've heard about... Apparently it's easier to design planes on it. And then create the actual skins
I’m thinking about purchasing rhino since I like the idea of a one time purchase and I like the smaller company feel. However I really need to get a different computer, I don’t think my MacBook Air is up to the task. That probably won’t happen till next summer though.

I’m thinking about purchasing rhino since I like the idea of a one time purchase and I like the smaller company feel. However I really need to get a different computer, I don’t think my MacBook Air is up to the task. That probably won’t happen till next summer though.
I had a 2011 mac book air, and that thing handled fusion 360 like a dream.. Apple has a beast of a computer in the mac book air... You'll be fine using it. .. try using fusion and see how your computer responds