Micro EDF / FPV Boeing 747 Test Flight

Silver Surfer FPV

Small 527mm 747 with little whoop like EDFs, powered by 1s 500mah lipo. Maiden FPV flight out in the park to see if she can fly with a little added weight and winds @5mph.

Take-off was a struggle and the full power climb up to cruising altitude took some time but once there she floated and flew pretty good.

Range test with the toy controller next time

Last edited:

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Small 527mm 747 with little whoop like EDFs, powered by 1s 500mah lipo. Maiden FPV flight out in the park to see if she can fly with a little added weight and winds @5mph.

Take-off was a struggle and the full power climb up to cruising altitude took some time but once there she floated and flew pretty good.

I want the air lines customer service number please. I want a refund for that flight. I got sick twice. :sick::sick: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

skymaster

Elite member

this is how we should show all maidens, most of the time im trying to figure where the freaking plane is.

Silver Surfer FPV

Going to offer complimentary drink tickets and triple award miles on the next flight...still looking for some of the luggage.

Took her out for a range test today using the stock toy controller...very impressed with the range @800ft.

Silver Surfer FPV

Range test with stock toy transmitter. It doesn't have the high quality HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facias , voice/vibration function, multi-protocol, micro-sd card slot...but it still works at 800ft

CappyAmeric

Elite member
Nice job!

The question all want to know: did the Flight Attendants enforce the wearing of masks like aggressive Nurse Diesel? If not, this was not realistic enough. :ROFLMAO: