Micro P-38 Lightning?

olemetry

I thought for sure I had stumbled across plans for micro P-38 at some point that used twin A or F motors, but cannot seem to find now. Did i make this up?

Looking for a P-38 thats smaller than 4 -5 feet in wingspan. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Corsair714

I thought for sure I had stumbled across plans for micro P-38 at some point that used twin A or F motors, but cannot seem to find now. Did i make this up?

Looking for a P-38 thats smaller than 4 -5 feet in wingspan. Any help is greatly appreciated.
ft does not make a micro p38, someone on the forums might have though

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob

There is my micro P-38. And the is a bloody baron lightning.
With mine, I printed this design on letter paper
Here's my vid:
I hope this helps you.

2jujube7

John Overstreet has an F pack P-38 that he's been working on. He has some pics/videos on his Instagram account.

2jujube7

They aren’t planing on releasing plans for the master series minis are they?
I think they are "planning" on releasing the plans at some point. Otherwise John would really just be doing this fun. I bet that they are going to release a bunch of planes within the next year or so, they seem to have a pretty decent sized backlog of planes. They have also not done anything too big during any recent video, so I think they are gearing up for something soon.