• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Micro Receiver for Flysky/Turnigy

I think I may be in a pickle. I ordered all of the stuff to build my micro, including 1.7g servos, and plugs on the servo are of a smaller size than standard. I am assuming I need a micro receiver. My ESC has a standard plug. I googled it of course, and ended up more confused than when I started. Could you all please kindly point me in the right direction?

I think I may be in a pickle. I ordered all of the stuff to build my micro, including 1.7g servos, and plugs on the servo are of a smaller size than standard. I am assuming I need a micro receiver. My ESC has a standard plug. I googled it of course, and ended up more confused than when I started. Could you all please kindly point me in the right direction?
Wich protocol? Flysky or AFHDS2A? You find both protocol receivers on Banggood, just type the protocol in the search bar.

I found it would be cheaper just to get the adaptors. I would assume it has flysky protocol. I haven't done anything as far as firmware to my TX.

I just didn't think that the connectors would be different. Learn something new every day I suppose.

I found it would be cheaper just to get the adaptors. I would assume it has flysky protocol. I haven't done anything as far as firmware to my TX.

I just didn't think that the connectors would be different. Learn something new every day I suppose.
You must know for sure wich protocol your transmitter uses, otherwise the receiver doesn't work, is it an old transmitter? Most newer are AFHDS2A and some of the latest are AFHDS3A.