Mighty Mini P-51B Mustang

Mighty Mini P-51B Mustang 1.0

Please log in to download

MiniacRC

Got Grifflyer's plans and the OG mustang's wings tiled for the new project. :)

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 11.15.50 PM.png

Ryan O.

Out of Foam Board!
I like the look of the original P-51s. When you grow up to associate difderent features with different aircraft (like the bubble canopy and aft cooling intake of the P-51, the slightly flat nose of the saber, the short nose and razorback of the spit, the radial engine of the P-47, and the anhedral before dihedral of the corsair, seeing tHe older or strange variants is preytty wacky at first 🙃

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
Both? I only know of one, what's the second?
Somehow I missed this message. The one that I purchased was in the one sheet plane that I beta tested and lost in the farmer field on a day when the wind was far to strong to fly a mini plane. A couple weeks after that I visited Headbang at his flying field for the afternoon and he gave me a Long EZ which had the A pack in it and that's the one I lost in the Shrubby to the tree in the ravine

ScratchBuildMast

Elite member
The 190 is kind of stagnating since I was a little tired mentally after finals ended. But I'm going to be doing the build video voice over soon and wrapping up release hopefully.
A little question on your stang. Is there any reason you chose to detach the belly/radiator from the fuselage pieces as they were originally? I'd think you would be able to slide the wing through just like on the OG stang when building. But I don't want to try it if it failed for you. Thanks :) View attachment 152885 View attachment 152886 View attachment 152887
If that is a master series, I will scream my lungs out... Cuz I will build a ms 190, Niez13 built one, and that looks like a mm ms 190...