Mini Fun Jet build

Hell2Go

Thingiverse.com has a lot of FT parts that you can print. I got firewalls, wheels, control horns and tricopter parts files from there and printed them.

I'm still distracted with my cartoon build, and a new AeroWing30 to bring to FliteFest 2015... I hope to get the guys to fly it and sign it for me. Its my own design and it flys remarkably well for a first version prototype. I'd like to bring my AeroWing45 too so the guys can compare them. I scrapped the 20 inch version, it was impossibly wicked to fly.

I tried flying the funjet, it wasn't very fun... needs some redesigning, its on the backburner for now. I wanted to build a nnA-10 for flitefest too,but don't see the time available to build and test it in time. I want to scale it up to 108% to accommodate 70mm fans instead of the 64mm original design. why? you ask? For insane amounts of power of course!! My version starts with 1800+ watts of power!!! I'll get to it someday... I also need to get my lighted planes ready for 4th of july.

I did get to fly my Speedwing30... I need radar gun, but I would guess its doing about 90-100 mph. the pitch calculator puts it at 120mph but I take some speed off for airframe resistance... that is with the 3s and 6x4 prop... 4s and 5x5 prop calculates to 151mph!! I'm a little scared to try that yet...

Hell2Go

I think I'll start a post on my flying wing, and maybe do an article... at least it is my own design and is a proven flyer... I think people will like it as it is a quick build, great flyer and has a wide flight envelope so it will satisfy most experienced pilots.

davereap

Have you tried a KFm wing on your model.. It will stop any tip stall tendencies at low speeds.. I suggest trying a KFm2 or 4