multiplex airplanes

hello i am looking for a third airplane from multiplex i am looking into an airplane that if fun to fly but not a really relaxing flyer i am in the price range of200 dollars i might be pushing 230(i would like receiver ready). Is the fry skky 6 channel compatible with their airplanes thank you for your suggestions and stay flying:cool:

ZoomNBoom

Why limit yourself to multiplex? Im sure there is nothing wrong with them, but when I checked out their one plane that caught my eye (dogfighter), I couldnt help but think that for nearly half their price, I could get a larger 1100mm, better looking P51/Spit/F4U/whatever at hobbyking, with flaps, retractable gear and nav lights. And they do fly very well.

As for your transmitter, it will work with any plane (6 channel or below) that requires a receiver. You just need to install a flysky compatible receiver. Mind you, I dont have very good experience with their radio systems, if you are going to buy more expensive planes or ones that you fall in love with, consider an upgrade of your radio equipment.

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
The durafly line is a fantastic value for money. All of the Warbirds have retracts, flaps, lights, and great detail. You may want to look into a T-28 as it is very stable and pretty nimble.

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
If you want to stay with Multiplex, which I can understand if it is because of the quality of their Elapor foam, very superior to mos other brands out there, then maybe you should be looking at the Funjet Ultra, a fast plane for you to cruise around with. I can imagine from your name that one reason for wanting Multiplex also might be because they are easier to get hold of than for example the for-mentioned Durafly planes for you, maybe wanting to order it from your local hobby store even.