My Flite Fest 2016 Experience

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
Finally found time to piece together a video from FliteFest 2016. Likes, comments and subscriptions are much appreciated.
You may see many people you know.

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor
Awesome, I see you around the forums (and unknowingly at Flitefest) a lot and now I can put a face with the BridgeInspector!

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
Awesome. I remember talking with you and your video brought back so many good memories. More to come this year!

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
Awesome recap Aaron. Looks like you and Hannah had a blast. I'll be over for breakfast this year. ;)

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
Awesome recap Aaron. Looks like you and Hannah had a blast. I'll be over for breakfast this year. ;)

For sure, Dan! Food is part of FF and is why the pictures were included in the video. I didn't get a picture of the pancakes in the volunteer tent. ;)

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Nice job Aaron! Glad to see you and your daughter had a great time! looking forward to next year as well!

Mike Finley

BridgeInspector

Flite Test Groupie
Thanks! While editing the video, I got warm happy fuzzy feels all over again. It is like a family reunion you want to go to. :)

abieex

Mentor
This is the time of year I really start thinking of FF! Videos like yours remind me that I miss the friends as much as the flying. Can't wait to see you all again.

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
Great video BI.

The thing about FliteTest and our hobby is that it was never about flying toys, going fast or making money. It's about people.

This video shows the world from the perspective of someone who gets that. Thanks BI. Made my day. :)

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed the video. I am honored to have made the cut. Can't wait to see you guys there again or FF17.